Submit your nominations below for the Rising Star Chefs Competition
Now through Friday, October 20!
The ACFWF Board will select the Rising Star Chefs to be invited to cook at the
2024 festival’s two grand tastings, where their food will be paired with boutique wines.
Nominated chefs must work in the
Capital Region and meet at least
2 of the following criteria:
- Chef or chef-owner of a restaurant that has been open for less than two years.
- Is using innovative techniques in food production.
- First-time executive chef or executive sous chef.
- Has shown a commitment to community service.
- Demonstrates originality and creativity in menu design.
- Promotes and utilizes local produce and ingredients whenever possible.